NSW, ACT, SA, QLD and Regional VIC
Orders are shipped via Australia Post. We strongly recommend plants to be shipped through Express Post to minimise any shock to the wellbeing of the plants.
Due to quarantine laws, Interior Jungle do not ship live plants to NT, WA and TAS.
Orders will need to be placed and finalised by 12:00pm (EST) Saturday to ensure a Monday shipping date.
- Medium to large plants will be shipped bare rooted in sphagnum moss. This minimises shipping cost and helps protect the plants during transit. Most small plants are shipped in their growers pots.
- Shipping is calculated by the Australia Post App at the checkout. This price includes all postage, admin fee, labour and handling fees as well.
As much as we try our best to reduce the handling time, we cannot guarantee an absolute date for shipping arrival. For live plants, we will only post Monday to ensure they are delivered within the same week. Interior Jungle is not liable for any damage or deterioration to the plants during transit.
AusPost are currently experiencing delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in our network. Please visit AusPost for more info. Express Post is still prioritised but there is no guarantee of delivering in 1-2 business days.
Metro Melbourne only
We deliver across metro Melbourne. For orders under $100 our standard delivery fee is $15 flat rate. This fee includes fuel, tolls and labour times. We thank you for your understanding. Any orders over $100 is FREE of charge.
All plants are delivered in in their growers pots in an open box
- Delivery days are on Tuesday's & Thursday's
- We cannot guarantee which day your delivery day will be. Our delivery run is determined by the location and time of placing your order. We anticipate your order will take between 3-5 business days upon placing an order
- If you have special delivery instructions (such as large apartment complex entry instructions etc.) please leave a note on checkout.
How we deliver your orders
You will receive a notification via SMS on your delivery day with an anticipated time of arrival. Deliveries are between 8:30am and 4:30pm. You will then receive another notification once your order is delivered with a photograph.
Keeping you and our team COVID safe
Our staff will be wearing a mask and carry sanitiser with them. They will sanitise their hands before and after each delivery.
Please note if delivery was unsuccessful during the agreed time, an extra fee will be added on for a second delivery. Interior Jungle will not be taking any responsibility after the delivery.
If you are unsure if we deliver to your area, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Plant Warehouse Collection
Click and Collect is available from our Moorabbin Plant Studio. Please allow at least 24 hours for our team to prepare your order. You will receive a notification email and SMS with pick up instructions
Our Plant Studio is located at 41 Roberna Street, Moorabbin VIC 3189
Sustainable Business Practices
We take extra care when packing your orders for interstate postage so that your plants and pots arrive safely. The inside of our boxes are tightly packed with 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly material. All of this helps to prevent damage to fragile objects during the shipping process.
- Australian made
- 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Water soluble and compostable
- Tough and reusable
- Static free
We also source all of our packing materials from Australian made and owned manufactures.
Return & Refund
Once the order has been placed, it cannot be altered just because customers decide to change their minds. We will issue a refund if an order does not fit the purpose it is designed for or if it is faulty, according to Australian Consumer law. We try our best to deliver our goods as acceptable quality. However, if you feel that a refund is the case, please contact us. Please note that the following conditions are not sufficient for a refund:
- Incomplete orders due to incorrect contact and delivery details
- Parcels being stolen, damaged or claimed by someone else post-delivery
- Plants suffer from shock or damage during shipping or delivery
- A customer changes their mind once an order has been placed
- Live plants being shipped via Parcel Post and deteriorates
Please note: If you receive a plant and feel it is not in ideal condition, photos must be provided within 3 days of receiving them in order for a refund to be considered.
Unfortunately, Interior Jungle cannot guarantee the perfect conditions and health of the items your order once it is being shipped.